Thursday, May 17, 2007
Sick baby!
I have a sick baby and he is miserable. I've been holding him all day. He was restless last night and was up almost every 30 minutes to an hour. At one point I had Parker on one side of me and Cole on the other and then it was Daddy. I'm the one that had NO ROOM...so that meant no sleep because I was worried about P falling off the bed and worried about Cole staying asleep. Anyway, I didn't sleep at all. I did however to manage to close my eyes for several minutes at a time. He's been running a fever all day long, it breaks for an hour or two then it comes back. I think I finally have it under control this evening. He's been in bed since 5:30 and so far is sleeping well. Saying a little prayer that he sleeps like that for the rest of the night.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




4 comments:
Awww...the poor baby! I sure hope he gets a peacful sleep tonight, as well as you! I know how hard it is to function without sleep.
oh no i hope you all can get some rest. take naps when they take naps you poor thing. night night.
Hope you are sleeping as I write. Praying he gets well soon, so you come back to this sickly town of ours, I feel awful.
Sweet dreams...Hope your night is better.
Post a Comment