Wednesday, May 9, 2007

It's a good day...so far!

So far no tantrums. We've could have had many but we compromised and well since we are at home I can walk away and totally ignore him. LOL No he really hasn't been too bad today. I know it's a normal 2 year old thing but all of a sudden...gee whiz.

We spent the morning outside mowing the grass before it got too hot and that has kind of tuckered us all out. The boys are down for naps and I'm headed there shortly.

Took this pic of Coley this morning when he woke up in my bed. (When Bill leaves for work he brings Cole in bed with me to nurse and we normally go back to sleep. Cole's up with daddy at 5 and hangs with him while he gets ready for work.) So he was happy and trying to look out our bedroom window since I opened up the curtain and blinds. Gotta love those fingers and LOVE those big eyes!

3 comments:

dana said...

yeah for having a good day, third time has to be a charm, cute little Coley.

Stephanie said...

Sounds like a nice relaxing day at home at least the morning. Cole looks like he is trying to get something with those fingers. Maybe the good lord knew you couldn't take another day and decided to give you a break.

Jennifer said...

Glad to hear your day was better. Cute pics of Cole, hope I get to meet him this weekend!!