Pman is still up for grabs. He pulled another major tantrum at the park this morning. Only this time we had a HUGE audience. The park was packed to say the least, with about 70+ parents/kids. He proceeded to throw another fit like yesterday...needless to say we left. Only after I left his bike at the side of the road and managed to drag him again to the van. A nice dad brought his bike and his Croc to the van as I was buckling him in his seat. I was in tears again and also called Bill. Then my Mom called she must have sensed I was about to ring his little neck. Thank goodness for his sake that it takes at least 20 minutes from most places in town to get home. So no pics today. We came home at a super quick lunch then went down for a nap at noon. Cole and I followed and we all slept til 3. Then my Pampered Chef was delivered so I got that all together and started to deliver it. Really no time today to pick up the camera.
Say a little prayer for us that tomorrow is better. PLEASE! :)
Tuesday, May 8, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




4 comments:
You poor thing. I think it will be good for Parker to start preschool. Let's all pray for your sanity!! Hope it's better tomorrow.
Take heart, Amanda. Riley goes through these spells where he will just be horrid for a week or two at a time. We have horrible days where I just can't even remember him being his normal sweet self. Thankfully, it finally passes and my normal, sweet-natured, loving little boy returns. Is it the moon?!! I don't know, but I do know that it won't last forever! Let that be your mantra when you want to wring his neck! "It won't last forever...it won't last forever...it won't last forever...it won't last...."
God bless your little heart! I pray that tomorrow will be uneventful for you!
say this calmly, he is a perfectly normal 2.5 year old acting like he should, i know it is hard, do you want Bud to come over?
I am praying today is better because Maggie is taking after him this morning at home though. She is sleeping as we speak she is just exhausted (I think she is growing again)! Thinking of you today hopefully I can run and get a potty chair today you never know what is going to happen with the kids anymore ugh mood swings, sometimes I think it is worse than PMS !!!Love Ya Give the Boys a Kiss from Aunt Stephanie
Post a Comment