It's sooooo good to be back home! Maybe I'll finally get to sleep tonight. Didn't take a whole lot of pics this weekend, but these are a few I thought were blog worthy...LOL! Parker was getting anyone and everyone to push him around the yard in the cozy coupe car Saturday...looks like either Maggie was roped into pushing or she was telling him to get out.

Love this one of Maggie. She was saying "bye-bye!"

And Cole passed out in Gramma's arms after he was baptised in church.

It was so good to get out and have Mommy time on Friday...thanks girls I enjoyed it mucho.
4 comments:
It was soooo great being able to spend time with you all!! Connor tole me a secret, Parker really wants a cozy coupe!!
cute pictures, Cole looks exhausted. Thats why they call it home sweet home, get some rest gal.
Yay! You're back! I LOOOOVE that last one, Amanda. Sounds like you guys had a full weekend! Glad you're back home and can settle in and rest. It's always good to come home after being away for a while.
Thanks for the comments on my blog. I'm NOT reading "Understanding Exposure", but I've been thinking alot about it lately. Do you love it as much as everyone else must? I think I need to invest in it. I understand the relationship between the shutter speed, aperture and ISO...but I need to read about metering. Do you think this book would be helpful with that?
I love going home it is nice to get away but much nicer to go home after being away. It was wonderful to get out with the girls we will have to do it more often!!
Post a Comment