Thursday, May 3, 2007

Sorry this is one from the weekend...I've been working on them. Love this one...and it's so CLEAR and SHARP. Love it. Love the look on my brother's face, the twinkle in his eye. So sweet.

Didn't pick up the camera today. Went to MOPS this morning then came home and started to mow the grass in between fussy moments with Cole. I managed to get 2/3's of it cut before it managed to start raining for the following 4 hours. Nice. I also planted the petunias out by the sign. So something got accomplished today. Yay me.

Anyway, Grey's is on...love that show.

4 comments:

AmyWhit said...

Oh my, Amanda! Oh, wow. I really think this is my favorite one of the session so far. It is PERFECT with a capital P. You're right. It is soooo sharp and clear, and their expressions (both of them!) are wonderful. Oh my goodness, she is going to flip out when she sees this one!!!

dana said...

that is fantastic!

Stephanie said...

My how he has grown up before our very eyes. It is odd to see a girl kissing him his is supposed to be the Little "big" brother. That picture conveys their mood well. It really speaks so to say.

Jennifer said...

BEAUTIFUL!!