Sorry no pics today. It was kind of busy...could've taken my camera to the park, but didn't. Would have been perfect lighting too. Oh well. Anyway, my loyal blog followers I'll be seeing most of you this weekend. Cole's baptism is Sunday and hopefully I'll get some good pictures to post on Tuesday. Have a GREAT weekend and to all those Mommies out there.
HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY!
Thursday, May 10, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




3 comments:
Thanks for the Happy Mother's Day...anxiously awaiting your arrival today!!
LOVED seeing you this weekend. Both Friday and Saturday!!! Parker and Cole are so cute. Hope we get to see more of you guys. Maybe we'll come to visit. You will get to see the real side of Connor. There were too many people around for his liking. Happy Mother's Day!!! Hope it's a good one!!
Hope you had a Happy Mother's Day! Now get back to posting! I'm missing your pics! *smile*
Post a Comment