Saturday, May 26, 2007

Some flowers!

So I didn't take out my camera today until like 7:30 p.m. I was busy today pruning my snowball bush out front. It was an over grown I don't know HUGEMUNGOUS bush...is that a word?! It was tall and wide. Anyway I trimmed it all up and now it looks so different. It kind of looks like how crape myrtles look instead of a ROUND bush. I'm lovin it and while I was at at I cut down the three small bushes in front of it. They should never have been put there in the first place because there are still 4 in front of where those were. Anyway, it looks all clean now...makes me happy.

Anyway, these flowers I bought last weekend and planted in my pots on the patio. I love these because their foilage is a purple color.

5 comments:

dana said...

well aren't you the Marha Stewart lately, you are one productive chic, you go girl. love the flowers.

AmyWhit said...

Beautiful composition on this, Amanda! Sounds like you're really whipping your yard into shape!

What kind of flower is this? It's gorgeous. Love the center of it. You nailed the focus.

Amanda said...

Amy, they are Dahlia's. I don't know much else about them other than I liked their color.

Jennifer said...

Pretty flowers...I can't keep the stupid squirrals out of my pots. I did catch Mr Marty biting my Gerberas. Darn DOG!! Oh, and the birds are eating ALL of my strawberries. Ugh!!

Stephanie said...

Beautiful flowers, you are going to earn yourself the yard of the month.