These are the result of "playing" with my camera this evening. I've been reading Understanding Exposure and trying to practice a little. Well needless to say these shots weren't what I was practicing but anyway. P wouldn't let me just take a pic of him from far away he insisted on coming as close as he could to the camera. I was trying to practice metering. Yikes I still don't understand that. I have figured out that I'm totally NOT using my camera to it's potential though. So much to learn. Ughh!

4 comments:
I am going to have to buy that book!! They look good even if they weren't what you were going for. Leave it to the boys to not be cooperative! If you had wanted him close, he'd have insisted on being as far away as possible, no doubt! That's how Riley plays the game. I try bribery....and if that doesn't work, threats! LOL.
great pictures, hmmm i wonder if i should try a photography book.
Cute Pictures I think I am running to borders tomorrow. I have a few books I would like to get.
Cute pics of the boys!!
Post a Comment