Tuesday, May 29, 2007

I had to get my photo for today so I took my camera outside this evening to "play." I was metering off the green in my photos because the sun was already down (well headed there quickly). Hmm not sure if I understood the book right or not...will have to go back and see. LOL This first one is of some Mexican Heather I bought today. Such pretty little purple flowers. This is all my planters that are on the one corner of the patio. They are pretty much done unless I happen to go to HD or Lowe's and pic up an annual for the big pot. Looks better in person.
This is the bed we've been working on for "weeks" now. Bought the bushes the other day and dirt. Turnes out 20 bags was NOT enough. Gotta finish laying the bricks on the left of the ramp too. Hopefully we'll get done with this project by this weekend. All those bricks used to be around the beds in the front of the house...gotta love reusing stuff. Looks much better in front without them. Oh and that middle bush is one that has been trained to grow on a trellis. We thought it was pretty cool. Should only get to be 8x4 which is perfect for right there.

Anyway, so that is what I have been working on lately. This afternoon I took the boys to the pool. They did very well and both of them had lots of fun. Cole even sat and splashed and had a good time. Only cried when brother splashed him quite a bit. So I think we'll be getting a pass soon.

4 comments:

Stephanie said...

You are the "Martha" lately, I don't understand the metering completely but I like the picture. You shed looks awesome and I love those pots for the Patio we will have to make good use of it when we get our butts down there.

Jennifer said...

All of your plants look GREAT!! Still trying to get the animals away from mine. Not only have they gotten ALL of my strawberries, but now the rabbits are onto the lettuce.

AmyWhit said...

You're really whipping your landscaping into shape here lately! Lookin' good!

dana said...

Landscaping looks great, yeah don't get the metering but you are Martha, just don't go to jail!