Took this of Pman this afternoon...LOVE IT! Look at those blue eyes too! I've noticed his eyes have kind of gotten darker the past few weeks and they just have this twinkle to them. Since I've been admiring them I wanted to get a pic and today I did. I can't believe he actually looked and SMILED at me today and didn't even say CHEESE!Monday, May 21, 2007
Have to share!
Took this of Pman this afternoon...LOVE IT! Look at those blue eyes too! I've noticed his eyes have kind of gotten darker the past few weeks and they just have this twinkle to them. Since I've been admiring them I wanted to get a pic and today I did. I can't believe he actually looked and SMILED at me today and didn't even say CHEESE!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




6 comments:
Such a heartbreaker!!!
awesome picture
Wow!!! That's all I can say.
oh wow! I think this is my all-time favorite photo that I have ever seen of Parker. Great job.
If you're looking for some CC, it looks to have a color cast. I played with it in PS a bit, and I can send my play to you if you'd like it for comparison's sake.
Amy please do send your version. I kind of feel that all my outdoor pics lately have a color cast to them. I need to go back and read that tutorial you gave on SJ to correct that.
I emailed it. I know you sometimes hate PS...so if you have any trouble with the tutorial, let me know. I'd be happy to call one afternoon while the boys are down for a nap and help walk you through it. It's pretty easy when you get the hang of it.
Post a Comment