
Thursday, May 31, 2007
Cutest little cowboy!
Snapped this right before I put Coley to bed tonight. Today I put away clothes that were too small and got out P's old clothes for Coley...size 12 months. Well I don't think he'll be in them long at all. Most fit him just right. Ughh. These jammies were Parker's and of course he wore them when he was a year old. Love these jammies though...so adorable.

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




4 comments:
Awww...I remember those jammies. Doesn't seem like that long ago that Parker was wearing them. So cute. Cole is getting so big.
How cute are those PJ's?! Love 'em.
love him. you know how jammies are though, they usually are meant to fit tighter. Plus once Cole starts moving and grooving he will be slim and may be in 12 months forever.
my goodness already he just needs to ssssllllooowww down. you are going to end up buying cole bigger clothes than Parker. Cole definitely takes after Uncle Steffen.
Post a Comment