Tuesday, May 22, 2007

Biter biscuits!


Today Cole had his first biter biscuits! I actually thought he would get messier than this, but he didn't. He also tried a sippy cup and actually managed to drink some water out of it a couple times. However, he thought it was cooler to bang it on the tray and then throw it on the floor. Nice. He also discovered that the biscuit made a pretty cool banging toy. Gee seems like just yesterday it was my boy Parker sitting in that same very seat eating biter biscuits. Now it's Cole. Wow is all I can say!

We're off to enjoy the great outdoors. Have a good evening.

Oh please keep Coley in your prayers tomorrow morning. He has his 6 month visit at the dr. He tolerated the shots better at the last visit. I hope he does the same tomorrow. Any guesses on how much "chunk" weighs? I'll post the stats tomorrow.

4 comments:

Stephanie said...

Gosh he is so big. I think he is going to pass Maggie up although that isn't hard to do. Good luck at your appt. He looks like he is feeling better too. I am going to guess 18 lbs 3oz and 27 1/4 inches. Anyway enjoy the weather it is beautiful here too.

dana said...

love the first picture. the kiddos loved biter biscuits but then Audrey choked on one so they didnt get them anymore, he was probably thinking that was some pretty good stuff. I'm thinking 18.5

Jennifer said...

I'm gonna go with 18 lbs. Gotta love that mess that those silly things make. Now that I think about it, Connor never really made a mess either, guess they don't want to miss a taste!!

AmyWhit said...

Cute! I suck at guessing weight, so I won't even try! LOL. I sure hope he does well with his shots tomorrow...for his sake, as well as yours!