This little cutie is a keeper so far...ask me again in 2 years when he is Parker's age and I might change my mind. ;) His big brother, however, is available to TAKE NOW! GRRRRR....that boy has some MAJOR ATTITUDE. This afternoon we went to a few stores and he proceeded to throw the BIGGEST fit in 2 of the 3 stores. Oh not just a little one either a HUGE, you can hear him screaming throughtout the WHOLE entire store, kind of fit at Kohl's. Took everything I had not to bust his little arse on the way out. All the while I'm holding Cole who has fallen asleep in my arms (we are in a big car seat now and I took the stroller out of the van...smooth move huh!) Anyway, I kept telling P lets go after the 4th time I grabbed his hand and said let's go. Well that's when it all began. To top it off I ended up pretty much dragging him because he wasn't going to walk and was just hanging...you know how kids do it. So we get up to the front of the store and I go put away 2 necklaces and a bracelet I was going to buy. I pretty much dropped him off by the doors and left him at that point...still screaming. So as I am walking back to him his is trying to knock over a display. Took everything I had not to spank him at this point. And you can only imagine all the people looking at us during this whole big fit. So then I grab his hand to go to the doors and yep again did the hanging manouver....so I had to put him down open the door then grab his arm again to lift him to the next door. Thank goodness for one of the clerks who so nicely held the door for me as he tried to go back in. I'm not sure how I managed to keep my cool through the whole situation and how he didn't even manged to get a spanking. I tell ya the good Lord was looking out for him or me or both of us. Geesh! I was in tears when I managed to get them buckled into their seats. So after me saying all that I'm sure theres someone that will take the child in right?! Thank goodness he's sleeping now thats all I'm saying.

4 comments:
i'm so sorry but i am cracking up only because i have had those moments and probably he did it at the stores b/c he knew he could get away with it and nobody would call DCFS. I always think good thing we are in public. At home you can somewhat ignore it. He can stay with us this weekend! We will take him, what's one more, hell i'll take all four to the mall.
Sounds like you had a rough day. Those darn kids they know how to push our buttons. By the way, NO I don't want a 2 1/2yrold, I'm trying to get past the stage that Connor is in. You mean it lasts for a long time?!?!?!? Steph told me yesterday that you were coming in town this weekend. We are having everyone over in Saturday for a little get together. We didn't have friends over for Connor's b-day, so we decided to have everyone over. NO GIFTS Please!! Hope you guys can make it. Hopefully it will be nice so all the little rugrats can play outside and let us have some friend time. Better yet, we should leave the kids wil g-parents, then it would really be realazing.
I am sooooo sorry to hear that your day was like this. Thank God mine has never done that in a store like that. If he did, there would be NO WAY IN H-E-double hockey sticks that he would get by without getting his fanny busted! So sorry you had to endure that. I'll not be taking a 2 1/2 year old...but I will take that little sweetie that is sitting up so good like a big boy....at least until he's 2 1/2! LOL.
What an awful day but there is always an upside ...thinking ...thinking ..thinking...um I am not sure at this moment what it is but it will come to me, just joking he is a good kid on almost every other occassion and this too will pass!!!
Post a Comment