
Cole getting a bath this evening in the kitchen sink. Can you believe I NEVER gave Parker a bath in the kitchen sink EVER! With Cole it's easier and saves my back but he makes quite the mess with splashing. (I had to use my flash in this pic because the lighting stunk.)
There was a pretty good breeze today so I thought we would do some bubbles and fly the kite. Great for bubbles, not so much for the kite. Parker would run, turn around and it would still be dragging behind him. He would get mad and throw himself in the grass and pout. I have pictures of it all and it would make a GREAT storyboard, but I'm tired maybe I'll do that tomorrow. He was actually giggling here because it was actually up higher for a second or two. LOL
Oak Grove's newest firetruck...isn't GRAND! Bill was riding it around in the driveway this afternoon and I couldn't resist taking a pic! LOL




4 comments:
Silly Bill!! I love the pic of Cole in the grass. He looks so PO'd!! Actually, I love all of them, can't decide which is my favorite.
That is the perfect crying picture if you can have a perfect one his face is just so precisly wrinkled it is just adorable. I love sink bath pictures they are much easier to take than tub pics I think and they look so darn cute. Well at least he tried to fly one instead of giving up. How much is gas for that new truck I bet you have to use credit just to get a half tank..hehe!!
The kitchen sink was soooo much easier on my back than the tub! I'd like to see my pudgy boy get his hiney in the sink now! LOL. Love the bath shot. Your hubby looks a little disappointed in the new fire engine. LOL.
we always gave baths in the sink since we stood there forever seems like, i tried it once in the bathtub and yowza it hurt my back. Love the pictures, the kite picture is priceless.
Post a Comment