Just have to share this...I sold EVERYTHING I brought to the consignment sale a couple weeks ago...EVERYTHING! Can you believe that? Even the PBK fire truck crib bedding ensamble. Got my check for $170 in the mail yesterday...woohoo!It's a yucky rainy day and wouldn't you know I HAVE to go to Walmart today to get some groceries...with both boys! ugh We'll be getting wet! Oh and I really need to go out and look at the roof too. I'm afraid too though after all the wind last night. At one point last night the shingles banging woke me up it was so loud. Like I said I'm afraid to go out and look considering the circumstances.
Anyway, happy Wednesday!




2 comments:
awesome job on the sale! I need to get some sand for Maggie's Table maybe I will do that this weekend...
Yay for the nice, but windy weather. It's finally stopped raining after two days.
Post a Comment