Wednesday evening playing in the backyard. I was practicing with back lighting! I was laying in the grass for this one. This swingset has gotten more use in the last month than in the whole 3 years we've had it.
P playing with a fly swatter or teasing Cinders, however you want to look at it. lolnow I want Daddy and Coley, now I want Mommy and Coley, now just Mommy, now just
Daddy! Quite the photographer I must say. I wonder where he gets it? Not sure!
Flying our kite at the park! Thanks Gramma Patty! It's a hit!









2 comments:
Those are cute. That picture of you and Bill looks awesome was he practicing the rule of thrids there???
Wow...Parker did a great job on that photo of you guys! I must say that I really like that one of Parker posing. He's getting to be such a big boy! And the one of Cole standing on his head...well, I laughed out loud!
Post a Comment