Thursday, March 6, 2008

We're home and rested!

We got home yesterday afternoon after an uneventful trip home. Yay! We all were sad to leave Grammy and Papa's but ready to come home all the same. I'm sure Cole and I were the happiest because last night he actually slept from 7-4:30. I rocked him for 5 minutes put him back and bed and well he proceeded to screaming for the next 30 minutes or so....not too sure as I think I fell back asleep before he quit. He woke up at 7:50 this morning. P slept in his own bed the whole night and slept til 6:50.

So here are a couple photos from Dana's maternity photoshoot on Monday. Ughh the weather was so dreary that day. The first one goes to show that kids don't need their hair combed, faces washed, or even have pants on (Christian) to get photos taken. This was just practicing but I'm so glad I decided to take a pic of all of them with their mama. I just wish I would have gotten Christian up a little closer and not out of focus a bit. Oh well I still like it! And one of Dana by herself...29 weeks along!

10 comments:

dana said...

LOVE LOVE LOVE THE PHOTOS, ESPECIALLY THE ONE OF ME AND THE KIDS, AND THEY DID LOOK LIKE POOR WHITE TRASH AFTER THEIR NAPS! you rock.

Jennifer said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Jennifer said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Jennifer said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Jennifer said...

I love the first one with the kiddos! Dana, you totally need to frame that one in a big frame!! Amanda, when can you come take some pictures for us? We don't even have a family picture, and well, I don't really have any of Connor & I.

Jennifer said...

Sorry for all the deleted posts. Stupid blogger put 4 of the same comments up!

Anonymous said...

those pictures are amazing. i love the momma one!! i love how they are hanging all over her!!

so i prolly won't see you until saturday bc of dumb snow...oh well it will only be worth it if classes are cancelled and i don't have to take my test lol.

<3 LOVE YOU!

Stephanie said...

Such a beautiful photo! Those are amazing!

AmyWhit said...

The first one is PERFECT! Who cares about the hair, pants, etc....any mama would love a photo like that of her and her babies. LOVE IT!!!

Stephanie said...

Awesome Amanda You did such a fabulous job , as usual!!