Gotta love a windy day! This is the result! Bill was thrilled by my phone call this afternoon let me tell you what! So these are for him really! And man we had one big gust of wind while I was outside and wow I thought all the shingles were going to fly off. We might have a roof left tomorrow...I hope. So we'll be getting a new roof...joy!



4 comments:
Holy cow...I can show this around work and see what they say...if you do get a new one I have some good ideas for type ! Sorry about the roof problems but they keep a roof over my head no pun intended!!
This schooling has been a time of challenges! Hoping that it lets up sometime soon!
yeah we've had 8 inches of rain and still lots more to come. my car is in the shop waiting for me to pick it up...we were scared beause our roads are flooding...but i have to drive to memphis tomorrow so idk what's gonna happen with that one.
Yikes! That doesn't look like any fun.
Post a Comment