


I bought the boys their Easter shirt and ties the other day and HAD to take pictures of them wearing them. Parker wasn't happy about pictures and threw a royal fit for about 20 minutes before hand so that is why his pic is in b/w...to get rid of the red blotchy face. You would think the kid had a camera in his face all the time or something! lol Anyway, I gotta say they have got to be the cutest little Parker and Cole on the planet.




5 comments:
Those are too cute. I am needing new pics for my picture curio in the living room you will have to send me those !!
Absolutely incredible!!!
love those pictures, the shirt and ties are too cute.
What cuties!! Love them.
Adorable! Where did you get the shirts? I bought Riley a blue checkered shirt for Easter too. It is the cutest thing! I've been meaning to snap a few of him in it. Easter will have come and gone before I get around to it probably! I told him I thought I needed to just sell my camera because I don't ever use it anymore, and can you believe he actually said "NO! You already sold the silver one!". LOL. I sold my Rebel to my aunt and then bought the 30D. Who knew he was so attached? You'd never know it by the way he behaves when I'm trying to take his photo!
I didn't get a chance to call you today! I'll shoot for Monday. Tomorrow will be busy too! Soon!!!!
Post a Comment