
Coloring eggs yesterday!

Checking out the goods the Easter bunny left...take note of his keen fashion sense. LOL (I did not pick those out for him)

Cole this morning after church...at this point he had been up 5 hours with no nap and NEEDED the bink. Today was the first day at church to have 2 services. Which meant I went to the first service at 9 and then served in the toddler room at the 10:30 service....we got home at 12. Ughh that was a LONG morning for both boys. Next week Daddy will be able to take the boys home while I serve again...thank goodness.
2 comments:
Amanda, your talent blows me away! That easter egg picture could be sold everywhere! Happy Easter from the Hubbles!
Love the first shot, Amanda. Again, no pictures from me. Not even feeling like it these days. I need new toys or something. I'm just so......blah!
Post a Comment