Monday, March 10, 2008

Awesome weekend...not a good Monday morning!

Some pics from this weekend! Yes, that's Bill in the green coat...read more below.

Our Frosty!

My sis...Jennie!


I love this picture







Bill surprised us and came home Thursday night. I knew he was headed this way when he called after his class at 3. I was giddy with excitement and could hardly stand it when he called at 9 to talk. He then asked if I would like some company. lol I knew he was on his way home and I expected him home about 11-11:30 and at 11:30 he pulled into the driveway. I don't think I have ever hugged him and kissed him so much in our 7 1/2 years of being together. We spent the weekend just chillin at home with the boys. My sister also came to visit on Friday afternoon. She's still here and we are enjoying her company.

This morning the phone rang at ten til seven and it was Bill. I immediately knew something was wrong. Turns out his truck was broken into and his TOMTOM was stolen. Nothing else was taken and his golf clubs were even inside the cab. So needless to say, his day has not started out
very well at all. The window is getting fixed this afternoon. Totally stinks because we have a $250 ded and if the window costs more the ins. will take care of the rest and the ins. is giving us 250 for the TOMTOM which doesn't cover what it cost...so basically we are still out the TOMTOM and then some. Grrr why do people have to be so ignorant. So I'm turning this into a BITE ME post to those IGNORANT morons in this world that think it's ok to STEAL from others. Get off your hiney (putting it nicely) and get a REAL job and pay for your stuff like everyone else. This came to mind as I was typing this

Get as rich as you want through cheating and extortion, but eventually some friend of the poor is going to give it all back to them.
Proverbs 28:8

5 comments:

Stephanie said...

Love surpises when it is people you love so much I bet the boys we happy too. That stinks about the truck but worldly posseions are replaceable. Miss you guys!

Stephanie said...

I love the verse you added! I've been looking forward to seeing your snow pictures all weekend! You put the rest of us to shame!

dana said...

love the snow pics, awesome that you got to see bill! bummer about the theft, they will get whats coming to them.

Jennifer said...

Yay, Bill came home!! I'm sure the boys were super excited when they woke up the next day. Love Frosty, but you can keep the snow, I just want it to be spring already! Stupid people, breaking into Bill's truck. I agree, get a JOB!!

AmyWhit said...

That last photo is AWESOME! Love it!!! Wish I had a LITTLE snow. I'm feeling so uncreative these days. I don't even want to get the camera out!