Monday, March 3, 2008

In Illinois

We decided to leave a day earlier...it was getting old at home. So we left Thursday evening. The boys have been enjoying Grammy and Papa and I have enjoyed time WITHOUT them. Geesh they haven't been horrible but really it's nice to get a little break. It was 80 degrees yesterday here and now today we are supposed to get some snow. I don't think they really know how much anywhere from 3-10 inches I've heard on different stations. So we may be back Wednesday or we may not. What's the hurry right! Cole has not adjusted well at all to our trip. He's waking up at night A LOT and this morning slept til 4 and wouldn't settle back down so we finally got out of bed at about 6:30 because I had had enough of my hair being pulled and him hitting my face. So now he's going on a 2 hour nap...which is a GOOD thing. Gotta runs some errands today and then to Dana's to take maternity photos of her. Hopefully there will be enough light on this dreary day to get some decent photos.

I won't be posting photos until I get home unless I get reallyl bored tomorrow while being snow bound to the house.

4 comments:

Jennifer said...

I didn't even know you were here! Welcome to the nasty weather. I wonder if we will really get the 8-10" like they say.

dana said...

can't wait to see the pictures, i am sure they turned out great. so bummed about being housebound today at least i get to go to work.

Stephanie said...

Glad we got to see you for a bit, I know those pics will turn out great.

Anonymous said...

i get to see you tomorrow!!! i'm so excited!!