
Family pic. I appliqued racing flags on the back of our shirts and I put crew chief on the front of P's. And no I didn't lose the battle with a razor on my leg. I just got in a fight with a piece of wood at Home Depot...I lost!
The pinata was pretty cool...you pull the strings and only 1 opens it up. Less casualities that way I guess. LOL


I made the cake. Yep I made it...although it almost didn't make it because well I have a temper and things just weren't going my way while decorating it. LOL but it survived. I did the top and Bill did the sides...I have to say his stars were way better than mine. I told him if he ever needs a job he'll have one as a cake decorator. I've also gave him the cake job for the next umm 18 years or so for they boys. Turned out well and it was SUPER YUMMY!









4 comments:
WOW. YOU DID A TON OF WORK AND IT LOOKED AWESOME, YEAH DON'T COME TO THE KIDS PARTY B/C I WILL BE EMBARRASSED. YOU ROCK PARTY GIRL. PARKER HAS GREAT FAMILY!
That looks like a totally fun party. You are hired!! I will totally need help with Maggie's Looks like everyone had a blast.
I LOVE all the pictures. Looks like all of the kids had fun. You are quite the creative one!! The cake turned out really cute If you need any tips next time, let know, I'll give ya a few. Looks yummy, makes me want some!!
Oh, thanks for the comments on SJ. I am loving the Cricut!! I do tend to stay up to late when using it though. I have two cartridges, so there are lots of variations!!
Go Mom! What a great party that you created for your little man. You went all out, and I know how rewarding it all is at the end of the day. (yes, we say we won't do it again next year...but we always do! Because we love them so much that we want the very best for them.) The memories you are creating for him now will last him a lifetime...and you gave him lots of great memories with this party!
Post a Comment