Monday, August 27, 2007

Another Parker post!

Parker had his 3 year old check up at the doctor today. He weighs 28.5 pounds and is 36.5 or 36.75 inches tall...can't remember exactly. Dr. says he looks great. Poor P did have to get his 1st Hepatitis A shot today. Poor thing didn't like it at all and I don't blame him took 3 of us to hold him still. And get this he was freaking out more over the bandaid they usually put on it. He does NOT like bandaids at all. I think that was because he got his flu shot last fall and they put one on his leg and he remembers that. I told the nurse that beforehand and she said it was just weird that she couldn't put one on after she gave the shot. For being such a brave boy we went for donuts at Shipley's afterward and then to the park. I told P that donut holes would help his shot. After we sat down at Shipley's to eat he said, "Mama, donuts don't help my leg!" I told him you have to eat them first and then well he never mentioned it again. Too funny. Here are my favorites from the park today.

Another Parker funny from today. We were driving around and he was asking what everything was as we past. One was KMart and beside it was Food Lion (grocery store). He chimes in oh Mama is that where all the food is for the lions. We laughed, but it only makes sense to him right?!

4 comments:

Stephanie said...

I love that middle one he is such a smart boy you've got your hands full with that one for sure. Donuts make everything better though!!

AmyWhit said...

LOL. Kids really do say the darndest things, don't they?! He looks so serious in that middle shot. I love it. Hmm...I wonder if donut holes would help MY leg? lol. It's worth a shot, right?!

dana said...

love the middle one, too funny about the donuts, it does make sense.

Jennifer said...

I too love the middle one. Gosh Parker is getting sooo big!!