Wednesday, August 8, 2007

It's official...

Coley weighs in at a whopping 21 pounds! He had is 9 month check today. Everything looks great. We are starting him on Miralax which is a laxative to get him more regular. We've tried everything else so this is the last resort. I sure hope it helps. The only other thing was he has fluid in his ears but he didn't seem too concerned with that since he's not fussy or feverish. No shots today either...YAY! Little bugger does the army crawl now but only when he absolutely wants me...which has been 3 times since we've been home from vacation. I mean actually crawl for more than 2-3 feet. The 3 times it's been from the living room by the window to the kitchen or from his bedroom to the kitchen. Most times he just lays on the floor and fusses until someone picks him up. Doctor says he's smart, I say he's lazy! ;) He also cut his 2 bottom teeth also while we were on vacation. They are pretty sharp too. That's pretty much what's going on in Coley's world right now.

3 comments:

Jennifer said...

Wow!! I really see Parker's face in that photo!! Remember, Connor was lazy too, now he never stops!! He also had problems with the bathroom too, he usually didn't go for 3-4 days. He is still that way a little. More like every other day. Good luck with the Miralax, I never thought of that.

dana said...

he is getting so big, he is going to pass Parker and the girls up!

ughh so tired and busy here, work and Emma has been running 103.6 fevers off an on, yikes!

Stephanie said...

He is catching Maggie (not hard to do)! I hope for you and cole that the miralax works. I think he is smart he fusses and brother comes a running I was like that with rachel good thing Parker isn't 10 watchout we know how that makes the kids (ie Rachel and you know who)!!!