Just checkin in! I'm crazy busy here on the homefront. Painting. Planning. Buying. Organizing. Ughh does it ever end...for a playroom for the boys. Also trying to get everything together for P's birthday party on the 25th. It'll be fun but is kind of stressin me out. Been busy with Moms Club too. Activities ALL the time and being creative director is wiping me out. Haven't been to a meeting yet since I've gained this NEW title, but just found out I'm to plan a craft, 2 games, and find a book or 2 for each monthly meeting to read then give away. Umm HELLO who is gonna watch my children while I'm entertaining 40 others. Ya....umm I dunno!
I'm here just a little busy and stressed haven't even grabbed the camera in probably a week. That's sad.
Wednesday, August 15, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




4 comments:
Sounds like you are super mom!! You will get it all done and his party will be a blast. Glad you posted we were worried about you!!
super mom is right, take a deep breath and just relax. I think two books is a little much, just do what you can do and i know whatever you do will be great.
sorry you have been too busy to post I have missed your photos.
You have a beautiful little family so take the time to enjoy your boys believe me they grow up very fast. I have two sons and Amy is my daughter.
I can so relate, Amanda! I haven't even taken the camera out of the case. I've thought about it, but I just haven't had the time! Maybe soon real life will recede a bit and we can get back into the photography groove.
Post a Comment