Saturday, August 18, 2007

Fly by posting!

This is a fly by post. Still very busy. Painting is done. I have a BIGGER scrapbook area now. WOOO HOOO...I'm really excited about that one. Can't wait til Steffen and Liz take the rest of the furniture tomorrow. Have some awesome plans for my scrapping desk for the kids. Yep, double duty. Hmmm, oh Coley greeted me this morning after his nap STANDING UP in his crib. Fun times and also time to lower his matress....cry, cry that means he's growing up. I'm not ready and I'm really NOT ready to have a 3 year old in less than a week.

Off to finish organizing my scrap space and then moving on to toys. I totally had some energy this morning and shampoo'd the carpets. Check.

Oh I did take pics this morning of the boys, but now that I have a new printer I don't have a card reader. That's next on the TO BUY list.

Adios amigos.

4 comments:

Jennifer said...

Awww...Cole is growing up so quickly!! I hope you like your new SB space. Chris came home with a Cricut today...can't WAIT to try it out!!

AmyWhit said...

Good gosh, woman! You are an organizing maniac these days! Come do my house next!! Can't wait to see pics of the new scrapbooking space! I'm jealous!

Stephanie said...

Can't wait to see some pics or better yet in person. Don't you love to hate those milestones... You are just on the ball. Can't wait to see some pictures.

dana said...

cool about Cole and i can't believe our kids are going to be three. so sad but i do love this age minus the why stage. Now when i ask Emma why, she says "because i said so" straight from her momma's mouth.