So here P is yelling NO at me because he doesn't want his picture taken. That just made me take more pics...when will he learn. :)
The boys riding horse together in their new playroom. Lots of room for them to spread out when they play.
P's first day of preschool was today. He had a blast and decided this morning of all mornings to sleep in. I had to wake him up at 7:50. School starts at 8:30. I'm sure he'll be up at 6 tomorrow though.
His new backpack that he was excited to show his teacher. Oh and his new shoes...he's so proud of those darn things. You would think he never had shoes before. I swear he has so many he must be a "girl." (A little inside joke between me and my mom.)




5 comments:
So Cute Makes me want to cry to think he is going to school now. Love the horse pictures. They would love the barn.
I thought about maybe having Coley's party at the barn. That way all the "older" kids would get to enjoy it, KWIM!
how cute love the horse picture what a big boy!
Awww...I love the horse picture. Parker is riding away, while Cole is watching big bro!!
Cole looks so wistful in that horse picture. Like he's just waiting on the day that he can climb on that big ol' horse just like his big brother!
Isn't it funny how kids think that new tennis shoes make them run faster and jump higher?! Riley has new tennis shoes for school, and he's just like your Parker with them!
About Riley's school...he only goes from 8:10 to 12:30. Girl, he made us go early this morning (we had to wait on the teacher to even unlock the door!) and wants me to pick him up late. I gave him an extra 10-15 minutes yesterday (since I pick him up from the playground), and he still wasn't ready to go! He goes to bed talking about school, and he wakes up ready to go! I'm relieved that he loves it so much, and I hope the attitude stays the same! Glad to hear that Parker loves it too!
Post a Comment