Monday, August 6, 2007

A few from vacaton!

Love this one of Cole...9 months old! Parker finally wearing his muscles after the Dells at Gramma's house.
Cole as an identical quad. LOL We went to the Magic House on Thursday!
P just out of the pool and willing to smile for me.
An apple Luke was eating at the Dells. Love the lighting so I had to snap a pic of it.
Bricks at the train station we went to.
An old jalopy that was at the train station.
Parker waiting for the train to start moving.
Parker at the one of the outdoor waterparks at the resort. I only managed 5 water pics the whole vacation. And not ONE of Cole. Grrrrrrrrr!


4 comments:

Jennifer said...

Oohhh...I like all of those shots. I have been taking lots of pics at Branson. The scenary is so beautiful here. Oh yeah, my next purchase is a digital. You all have gotten me hooked!! I guess next I will be bloggin!!

AmyWhit said...

Love them all, Amanda! Welcome back! I really like the bricks and apple shots too!

dana said...

love the pictures! really digging the one of Coley.

Stephanie said...

Love those pictures. Time is just flying by how does it go so fast.