Saturday, August 25, 2007

The party was a....

SUCCESS! A lot of preparation but so worth it to see how much fun those kids had. The bouncy monster truck was a hit of course and kept them entertained. It was however so HOT it was in the 100's again. Yikes but we did get some cloud coverage that helped and then the sun went behind the trees. I'm downloading the pictures now so it'll be tomorrow before I get to post them. I'm tired. :)

2 comments:

AmyWhit said...

yay! It IS alot of work, isn't it?! I always say I'm just going to have Riley's party at McDonald's or something like that, but in the end I always have a big party at the house. It's a huge amount of preparation and lots of money spent, but it's always so worth it! Next year I'm NOT making his cake again....heh, yeah right!

So glad it was a success and he enjoyed it. It's all that matters at the end of the day!

Stephanie said...

Again I am so sorry we couldn't come. Next year defintely we will be there!!! Glad you all had a great time can't wait to see the pictures, get some much needed and well deserved rest!