not the best picture as I did NOT fix my hair before I left to get it cut.
After
It's similar to Katie Holmes' new do. I think my layers are a little shorter. I love how short it is. Not too sure about the style, but it's working as there are many ways to fix it. Most of my lighter blonde was cut off too, oh well. I love it short and don't have nearly as much hair on the bathroom floor or all over my clothes for that matter. Oh and Coley hasn't once pulled my hair yet...that's a plus too!



4 comments:
I LOVE IT !!! Looks like an Amanda do! It is always a plus to not have our hair pulled my someone who doesn't understand .
I love it!! It's funny because as I told you the other day, I am gonna go for the Victoria & Katie look too. I am sick of the long blaaaa hair.
it's cute...it looks great long or short!
Oh my goodness, Amanda! It doesn't even look like the same woman in those photos. I like your hair either way, but the new do looks fabulous! It's always great to get a new do and be happy with it afterwards!
Post a Comment