Thursday, August 9, 2007

And she scores...

a GREAT DEAL at Toys R Us today! Got this kitchen today for P for only $26.26 original price 69.99! I told you it was a GREAT DEAL. They are rearranging our store and must be getting rid of the displays. Found this and another outdoor kitchen (with all accessories shown) as we rounded the corner by the bikes. Price tag said $30.90. I was like cool...called Bill who agree great deal, go with it. We had wanted to get this kitchen for him this past Christmas but didn't. So anyway I go up to pay for it and 2 bubble blowers and my total was 31.97. Not too bad huh? I looked at the receipt and I got an extra 15 % off I guess because they were all clearance items. We came home and Parker played with it until nap time. I love that it's small and very easy to move. This one is from last night. We were going stir crazy in the house so at about 6:30 we headed out to the sauna. I didn't think it was too bad and then I look at P and his face is beat RED. All we were doing is bouncing his Spiderman ball back and forth to each other. So it was a little on the warm side. LOL Love this picture of him (bright red face and his very blonde hair) watching the neighbors across the street.

P also went to the dentist for the first time this morning. He did FABULOUS. He was such a big boy and even went in all by himself. That was kind of hard for me because he's only 2....he NEEDS me still right?! Umm guess not. No it wasn't bad at all. They just looked at his teeth today and will get them cleaned in 6 months. We have to see if he still has the heart murmur first to see if he'll need anitibiotics then. He has 4 molars coming in too. Fun, but they don't seem to be bothering him. So he's happy, got a new toothbrush, toothpaste, and a new dinosaur flosser. Anyway, I might be a slacker the next few days because my mom and brother are coming to visit. It should be a good time.

3 comments:

Stephanie said...

That is an awesome deal you really scored today. You won't slack as much as I have lately!!

AmyWhit said...

What a great bargain on that kitchen, and it is the perfect size for him! I have always wanted to get Riley a kitchen, but never found a great deal on one. He's too big for one now! He'll have to start helping in the real kitchen!

And it has been too hot to even venture outside here! We went swimming tonight, and the pool water was like stepping into a warm bath. Ick! I wanted it to be on the cooler side, but with real feel temps. in the 120's what can you expect?!

Jennifer said...

This weather really stinks! Poor Connor just had to go out tonight...it wasn't too bad either. Great deal on that cute kitchen!