Wednesday, April 16, 2008

A nasty bug...

is making it's way through our house. I believe Cole actually had it last week. He was out of sorts and threw up twice then started with the diarrhea Monday. Monday, Parker woke up vomitting and continued throughout the day. All was fine yesterday until the afternoon when diarrhea struck P. He takes forever to get over that. So anyway, he's still down today and complains of his tummy hurting. He even "rested" aka napped with me at noon. Bill woke up this morning sick as well. I woke up nauseous and have been all day. Bill did manage to go to work this afternoon despite his illness and isn't home yet so he must not be doing to bad. I've not lost my marbles yet but I do have the achy body. YUCK! It's not as bad as the flu we had a couple months ago, but still! I plan on going to bed in just a bit so I can rest up for my scrappin' event that starts tomorrow evening.

We could use some prayers for good health if you feel inclined to do so! Thanks bunches!

4 comments:

Stephanie said...

Praying away and get some rest hopefully you are just getting a touch and full blown bug!!

Jennifer said...

Hope you are feeling better for your crop! Guess you'll be cleaning the house from head to toe again to get those germs out.

dana said...

uggh hope the rest got you feeling better, i know how excited you are for your scrapping! praying to get you all better.

Stephanie said...

I hope you're back on your feet soon! Let me know what you need or if I can do anything!