So Coley may not look like a little monster in these first few pics...but look at the last 2. See and you didn't think I was telling the truth. In case you don't quite understand the photos. He's up on THE COUNTERTOP in the kitchen eating the whole 2 spoons of oatmeal left over from Parker. I bought a small step ladder at a flea market about 6 weeks ago and well P and I painted it red the other day. Well since it's red now he thinks it is his and is "just my size!" lol so he brought it in the house yesterday. Today he used it to eat his oatmeal at the counter. Well Coley knows when there is food left and well he helped himself to it today. See MONSTER!

Love his jeans and his Converse tennis shoes.

Look at this cute little gardner.

Notics he's still diggin in for more oatmeal. He knew I was there. (The ladder is the red on the lower right of the pic.)

4 comments:
that is too cute, love the one of him standing on the counter. I remember taking the kids to Target when they were 18 mos,unloading them first and then unloading all my goodies and coming in and they were all standing on the table. cute feet picture.
I love those converse shoes. I had thought about finding a pair for maggie. she is just inbetween sizes. Oatmeal is just too good to pass up!!!
Oooh, I may have to buy some of the Converse shoes for Connor!! Cute pics. Oh, Connor was overlooking my shoulder and say Cole on the counter. What am I in for next? He will be on the counter!
He is so cute! I love his little Gap jeans. That picture of his feet from above is my fave! It rocks!
Post a Comment