Thursday, April 3, 2008

Happy Birthday to me! I'm the big 30 today! Took this photo yesterday of myself because I need a self-portrait for the scrap booking event I'm going to in a couple weeks. Not the greatest but it works and also documents what I looked like on my last day in my twenties. lol
Thank you so much all of you that have called this morning! Sorry I had to cut some short as everyone called within the same 2 minutes and not to mention we were headed out the door to take P to school. Y'all are so very sweet to think of me today. Also a special thanks to my Mom and Dad for the beautiful flowers that greeted me on the door step when we got home. THANK YOU all for making my 30th so special!

6 comments:

Stephanie said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY AMANDA!!! Hope you have a great one!

Stephanie said...

HAPPY, HAPPY BIRTHDAY! HAVE THE MOST WONDERFUL DAY YOU DESERVE IT! WE LOVE YOU LOTS AND BUNCHES!

dana said...

HAPPY HAPPY BIRTHDAY MAY YOUR BIRTHDAY BE A GREAT ONE, YOU ARE ONE HOT 30 YEAR OLD MAMMA!

Anonymous said...

happy birthday!!! just think when i turn 30 you'll turn 40!! hahaha but you'll still look like you're 21 forever! LOVE YOU!!!

Jennifer said...

Don't look a bit over 20!! You look fabulous. Have a great Birthday. I've been thinking of you all day!

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday Amanda! I hope it is wonderful and full of laughter. I LOVED turning 30! Your self portrait was gorgeous. Many blessings!