I'm home early tonight from my scrappin' event because I'm just not feeling well. I haven't gotten sick like my boys just been nauseous for the past 3 days. And NO I AM NOT PREGNANT...remember my husband was gone for 6 weeks!!!! :) I've not been inspired by
this event at all and it absolutely INSANE paying 17.48 a day to park at the Opryland hotel. I guess that alone is enough to make anyone sick. Hopefully, tomorrow will be better.
Friday, April 18, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




3 comments:
Oh that stinks I hope the even turns out better today I would hate for you to not enjoy it after all you have prepared for it and looked forward to it. I hope you get to felling better too!
hope you are feeling better, i know you must have been sick to leave, that really sucks just being nauseated. get to feeling better!
Are you feeling better yet? That really stinks about your weekend. Hope you got your mojo back.
Post a Comment