Sunday, April 13, 2008

My young man!

Wow, is all I can say about this little man of mine. When did he grow up? He looked SHARP today for church and actually picked out his pants and HAD to wear his belt. He was so proud of that belt and the watch he wore today (it was one of Bill's old ones). Looks a bit like his Daddy here too. My little photographer took this of us at church today. I got a point and shoot camera for my birthday as well as the picture frame. It came Friday and Parker and I have had a blast playing with it. Notice my "new do", LOVE it. I'm blonde again too! I went a lot shorter in the back this time and it feels WONDERFUL!

Thats all here! I hope everyone had a nice weekend. We stayed inside where it was warm!:)

5 comments:

Stephanie said...

Oh my both of My boys (godson's) are growing up way to fast Chase is 11 today. Crazy I know. Love your new do and Parker is catching up mom you better watch out LOL!

Anonymous said...

wooow he is a stud. watch out ladies!! haha. i love your hair too!!

dana said...

great pic, he looks so grown up. Does Parker want to help with our family photos, LOL. I love your new do, hot mama

Jennifer said...

He is such a big boy. They really do grow up too fast. Cute hair, I was thinking of doing something like that. I need a change. BTW, Tina is not at Casablanca anymore.

AmyWhit said...

What a handsome big boy you have! Aren't they just precious when they're all dressed up?! It's even better when it's their idea!