Sunday, April 6, 2008

Busy, busy!

Today was a super busy day! Not only did we go to church today but we hosted our small group at our house tonight. So the afternoon was spent cleaning the house, grocery shopping, mowing grass, and preparing food. It's 9:30 and I'm finally able to sit and rest. Can you believe we actually had 17 people in my living room...sitting? lol Me either. I really can't believe that we actually had enough chairs for 14 people...yeah us and Pastor got the floor. We are all so nice aren't we?! ;) Good times!

My birthday was fabulous. A great day with my little boys and a FABULOUS evening with dinner at Longhorn with all 3 boys. They got me a digital picture frame and let me tell ya what it ROCKS! I'm thinking ahead at possible xmas presents for a few this year. {wink} So cool Bill plugged the USB into the computer and I dragged and dropped pics and done. So very, very cool.

Oh and another cool thing...my MIL is fantastic...couldn't ask for anyone better. She sent me cookies on my birthday from www.hopescookies.com Wow ,were they fantastic and I think only a couple made it until the next day without being eaten. Parker was disappointed though when he came home from shopping with Bill that afternoon and I showed him my "surprise." He started crying and said, "but I don't like cookies!" Silly kid! I did tell him that it was MY surprise.

3 comments:

Stephanie said...

Sounds like a busy but fun day. That digital picture frame sounds awesome. I have been eyeing those up but not sure what kind to get. Or where I would put it. Those cookies sound yummy. poor Parker did he forget it was Mommy's birthday! Maggie still calls it her birthday she just doesn't get it.

Jennifer said...

Mmmmm, I want some cookies. Careful of those frames, I read that they were sending viruses to computer's. I think it was an older version though, so you should be okay.

Anonymous said...

remember when it was your birthday or steffen's and i always had to get presents too. lol

i just got my wisdom teeth out this morning. it was horrible. mom will have to tell you about since i'm still bleeding a ridiculous amount.

love you