Tuesday, April 1, 2008

My hubby...


since he's been home a week tomorrow I thought I would do a little post about him.
Since he's been home:
~he's given me a dozen red roses!
~ has made us all LAUGH and SMILE so much!
~ has been an AWESOME Daddy!
~contributed to more dirtly laundry...I swear I've done 15 loads this last week! I don't think I did that many while he was gone.
~wonders how I did it for almost 6 weeks with both boys alone...yes, he actually asked that (in a very frustrated tone) while dealing with 2 very fussy boys Saturday. While I on the other hand, for a reason unbeknownst to me, kept very calm through all of their fit throwing and constant whining.
~has made a much better sleeping companion than a 3 1/2 year old named Parker. He doesn't dig his toes in my back.
~I've realized why we always go to bed togther 99% of the time. I took a nap the other day so I wasn't tired so I stayed up. Well, I was up another hour after I got in bed because of his SNORING! Geesh!
~I realized I missed putting his shoes away everyday while he was gone.
~I've had to park on my side of the garage again...totally stinks trying to unload groceries and kids. Parking in the middle is so much nicer and I never had to move the van out to get the toys out, but I'd rather have him home. ;)
~I've had a break from the bedtime routine with the boys...much needed indeed! Thanks baby!
~I've had to cook which I missed while he was gone.
~made me realize I don't ever want to live a day without him!
I love you Bill!

2 comments:

AmyWhit said...

What an incredibly sweet post, Amanda. I'm also amazed that you made it through six weeks with two little boys alone...and that you're still sane or have a single hair left in your head! LOL.

Stephanie said...

Aren't husbands great! I don't know if you read this Bill but thanks for taken such good care of our girl you are the best and we love you all!