Monday, April 21, 2008

A few from the past few days!

Well the boys are well...FINALLY! I was better today but still slightly nauseated. Anyway, I wanted to share a few from the past few days. The first was taken on Friday as the boys were getting ready to prep the ground for the new swing set. Well P wanted to swing first and hopped in his swing and well got tired of waiting for Daddy to come and push him. Poor thing! Our new swing set getting finished up. The boys LOVE it! We actually have to tell them it's time to take a break from swinging which really doesn't go over very well. They could literally swing ALL DAY long. And they love to slide which is SUPER FAST. Thanks Grammy and Papa for coming and helping Daddy put it together. It really would have taken Bill and I 2 weekends or more. As we discovered yesterday someone has to watch the boys at all times very closely. I won't tell the story but it could have been very scary and involved my youngest boy. All is well though!
Dirt. My boys LOVE dirt. I do have to say that by the time Bill moves this wheelbarrow there
isn't going to be anymore dirt in it because the boys have already dumped a lot of it on the ground. Notice the above picture how full it was and well in the photo below they are pretty much sitting on a flat surface.
Oh my scrap event was very disappointing. It was all projects and lacked inspiration. Won't be going again. And quite frankly I'm sick of all things scrapping related right now. lol

4 comments:

Jennifer said...

Too bad about your weekend. Hope you get into the groove again soon. Your work inspires me! We have a similar playset, and it is a hit. Connor especially loves the sandbox. Cute pic of P with his gloves on. He must have really been pooped!

Stephanie said...

Hope you're feeling better soon! Your family gets plagued like ours!

The swingset looks amazing! The boys will LOVE is!

Stephanie said...

Love the swing set I know those boys will too. Glad to hear your boys have angels watching over them 24/7. I hate that you didn't have a fabulous time at your even tlike the last one but at least you know what it is all about and not wishing you could go. Congrats on feeling better to the boys and hope mommy gets well soon too!!

AmyWhit said...

lol. I'm lovin' that pic of Parker in the swing. My kid would NEVER do that! He's never been one to just fall asleep anywhere like that. Too bad for me, right?!

My boy has been really sick Friday as well. Another raging ear infection, as well as an awful bout with his allergies. He's scheduled for tubes on May 1st, and hopefully those ears will finally clear up. This has been going on for far too long.