Friday, April 11, 2008

A couple from today!


Two pics from today! Parker was outside and ready to play at 9...all by himself! I've made it clear that he needs to tell ME when he wants to go outside. And then of course there is Cole! I had to take a picture of him eating lunch. This is why they take so many baths and I have to mop and scrub walls every night after they go to bed. He loves to put his food on his head and laugh at himself...well really to get others to laugh at him. He is our clown. We can't wait til he gets in school. lol We'll be getting all kinds of notes I'm sure.

4 comments:

Jennifer said...

OMG!!! That is one messy boy. Gotta love spaghetti!! Cute pictures.

Stephanie said...

Too cute. Love that picture of Parker he is so independent. Glad you had a great day despite the weather. I was wondering when you said something about P playing outside in the sand and you had to go hehe.

AmyWhit said...

The first is absolutely adorable. Love the raincoat and the hat! The second...well, there just aren't words. lol!

dana said...

cute pictures, kids love spaghetti, only downfall is that it is one of the hardest messes to clean up.