Monday, July 16, 2007

Here are what the lights look like. They do look better at night rather than the middle of the day, but well that's when I had time to take the picture. :)

Went to the pool this morning. The boys only lasted about an hour and then were CRANKY. Luckily, for me they both fell asleep on the way home. Yay!

4 comments:

Jennifer said...

Ooohhhh....pretty lights. I love the way those look. So homie!!

dana said...

love the lights, they look awesome! hope they napped well for you. I hate when they get cranky at the pool, all that work for such a short time. oh well at least you get out of the house.

AmyWhit said...

They look fabulous. We have them too, and they are great.

Stephanie said...

I love the lights can't wait to see them in person you are gonna be a cooking machine!!!hehe Awesome picture of the boys too!