Sunday, July 15, 2007

Successful...

In getting a photo of the boys together FINALLY! Yeah the background is kind of distracting, Cole's bink is in his mouth, and he's got tears in his eyes from not wanting his big brother near him, but I got it. Yay me! LOL Hmm and you can really tell here that P looks like me and C looks just like Daddy. Oh and too me they don't look much alike except for their noses.
Today was a good day. Didn't start off that way though. We decided to go to the preview service for a church that is just opening in our area. It was so what I needed this morning! Kids were in child care so we actually got to enjoy the service. I LOVED the way the service was...very contemporary. Love it. Bill said it was different but in a good way. I liked it because it's not all stuffy. It's fun.
Cole was better today, but well now it's Parker's turn. Yesterday since we came home from the pool P has been gradually losing his voice. So he's now very squeaky but it's oh so cute. His eyes were puffy today and we figured he didn't feel good when he climbed in his bed at 3:30 to go to sleep by himself. Germs gotta love em!
Oh and we have under cabinet lighting in the kitchen now. Yay! Looks so good. Maybe that will be tomorrows picture. LOL

3 comments:

Jennifer said...

Awww...I love it!! It's so cool that you and Bill are able to have one of each that looks like you both!! No question about it, P is like his mama and Cole is like Daddy!!

AmyWhit said...

I can so see that Parker looks like you and Cole, daddy. Cole looks bigger than his big brother! LOL. Very adorable boys, both of them.

Glad you liked the new church service and were able to enjoy it. Our church has been without a pastor for over a year now, and we just voted in a new one. His first service will be in a couple of weeks. I pray that he will be just what our church needs.

dana said...

cute picture, hey Cole likes his binky so let him have it in the picture, it is part of his personality. glad you found a church you like.