Today I feel much better than yesterday. The body aches are gone, yay! Almost 2 days worth of anitbiotics in me andon the road to recovery.Two days seems like forever when I have to take the meds every 6 hours and I still have 5 more days to go. Ugh! Thank goodness I didn't get it nearly as bad this time, or I caught it way early. :) Cole's a trooper this time and actually still nursing on that side. Hasn't affected him at all this time. Not in the least bit fussy like the whole month of December when I had it last.Caught this pic of Mr. Smiley this afternoon playing in his room. I also added the vignette to it...playing with CS2. I checked some books out this week on traditional photoshop effects. This is one I've always wanted to do just didn't know how. Not sure I like it on this pic but I did it nonetheless.




2 comments:
i do like the picture, i am requesting a book on Photoshop also from the library. can't wait for those beach pics.
I love the picture that way!! It is soooo cute...keep 'em coming
Post a Comment