Tuesday, July 10, 2007

My sweet little (BIG) boy!

That's what Gramma calls Cole...her little BIG boy! It fits doesn't it?! Today while P was at school we did a little shopping. I found these adorable little faux crocs at Payless for Cole in a size 3. He looks so cute in them. They actually stay on his chubby feet too. Another good thing the Payless shoes actually fit his chubby feet. Yay for that. I don't want to have buy Stride Rite shoes in the future. All of Parkers shoes I had kept are too small/narrow for Cole and he needs something to protect his little toes when he's outside in his walker. Got them 1/2 off too...even better! He's been constipated lately and apparently feels that he need some fiber....hence chewing on a board book. LOL :) No he really chews on everything and very rarely does he NOT have a hand or an object in his mouth. I even caught him up next to the dresser drawer trying to suck on the knob...silly boy.
I've realized this past week that I am the reason why Parker is such a picky eater. For one I am. Two, well I've been eating bean and cheese chimichanga's like everyday for lunch for oh about 4 weeks. (They are quick when I have 2 other mouths to feed) :) Can't eat them anymore...burned out. Then this weekend I had a bagel w/cream cheese for breakfast and lunch. And here I wonder why Parker wants to eat pancakes and yogurt for every meal. Hmmm. Yeah so it's me I've ruined him, I'll admit it.

So anyway, since I've had this ahhh ha moment about P's eating I've been giving Cole table food. Last night he had mandarin oranges in the mesh feeder and today he ate macaroni and cheese cut up. He hasn't met a food he doesn't like yet! Hopefully this continues.

Off to feed Parker and get ready to go across the street for the backyard bible club. Parker had a blast last night and they wore him out. Gotta give it to those baptists they sure now how to put on a good time for kids. I don't remember having near as much fun at bible school when I was a kid. :)

4 comments:

Jennifer said...

Love those shoes!! Bet he looks cute in them. Oh and by the way, I didn't even know you came home this weekend until Dana told me Sunday night!! Sorry we missed you.

dana said...

oh i have been looking at new crocs for Christian, love the payless ones, much cheaper too. You didnt' ruin Parker, hes thriving and is far from malnourished, and is a bright kid. We all make mistakes. You are a good momma!

Stephanie said...

i love those crocs I can never find any for Maggie. Parker is a good eater just what he wants!!! You are a great mommy!!

Mom said...

Parker is my little Big boy and Cole is my Big little boy!