Well I've got it yet AGAIN...mastitis that is. Thankfully I think I caught it in the very early stages this time. I called the doctor last night at 10 so I could get antibiotics in me right away. They seem to be doing the trick. Knock on wood. My neck and lower back started aching last night, but hasn't progressed anymore. Thank goodness. So I'm just sore and pumping and dumping on the left side which is helping A LOT. Hopefully, I won't get any worse and Bill can still go into work this afternoon.
Oh and a correction on yesterday's post....Cole is Gramma Patty's BIG little boy! Oops and Parker is her little BIG boy.
I hope to post a pic today if I stay well. :)
Wednesday, July 11, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




3 comments:
take care of yourself, glad you caught it early.
Hope you feel better soon!
I hope you feel better. It stinks that you feel so bad...hope the meds are working
Post a Comment