Saturday, July 14, 2007

I'm better...

Cole's not. Cole's been fussy and not sleeping well at all. That in turn means Mommy and Daddy don't sleep either. Last night it was me and the little boys in my bed (Parker wasn't sleeping very well either) and Daddy well, he went to the couch. He knew that if he was in the bed too he wouldn't be able to sleep because Parker always has his feet or some other body part in his back.

Today we went to the pool for a couple hours and enjoyed the HEAT, I mean cool water. :)Bill also got another project finished. We finally got the trim for the bathroom last weekend in IL and we painted it and it's up. Yay! We are also starting another project...under cabinet lighting in the kitchen. That'll be really cool when it's done.

Anyway, no pics today maybe tomorrow. Sorry.

2 comments:

dana said...

glad your feeling better and i will pray that everybody starts sleeping better, if momma aint happy aint nobody happy.

AmyWhit said...

no sleep is so not fun. I hope your boy is back to normal soon so that you can all rest better.