
Last weeks challenge was "smells of summer!" Thanks to Parker and the use of his sand table this morning. He was aggravated with me but oh well.
The first weeks challenge was "round." While going through the swim bag for the sunscreen I saw the diving rings and it clicked "round."
It was perfect overcast day to take pics this morning. I might have to use all these pics to do a summer scrapbook page. Oh you can click on the links to "My bloggin friends" to see more photo challenge pics for the day.




4 comments:
Love them all..I am thirsty now though guess I will have to vut my lemon early!!
LOVE them all, Amanda! The colors are awesome! The blue background really makes the brighter colors pop right out of the picture! Very professional!
great picutres, i still have to do mine. your water looks so appetizing, Martha.
I LOVE the blue background. Sooo appetizing. Who knew that water would look so yummy!!
Post a Comment