Some fireworks from tonight. Thank goodness for neighbors that like to spend A LOT of money on the things. We decided to go swimming today instead of going to see the fireworks. Parker missed his nap because of swimming therefore wasn't in the very best mood to stay up for fireworks. I was kind of bummed because I wanted to get some photos...or try. Well I decided that I with all the noise shaking the house I should be able to get something at least. Good thing I hauled my hiney outside. I got some great shots. The neighbors behind us had some HUGE ones and since they were really close I got some good shots of those. Then some people down the street were setting some off too. Not so bummed anymore...got some good firework pics. :)
DOUBLE CLICK TO ENLARGE :)

Took this one of Cole this morning while we were all playing upstairs. I think he's slimming out a bit or getting taller. He's been on the move lately between rolling and scooting around. Won't be long and we'll have a crawler.
5 comments:
Awesome Fireworks you ROCK!!! Cole does look a bit slimmer he is going to be after everyone watch out!!!
awesome pics, great that you got to see fireworks.
I'm jealous of your fireworks shots, Amanda! They're awesome. I wanted some shots of fireworks, but I didn't want to go to the fireworks show! No neighbors around here except family...and they didn't shoot them off this year either. I think they even made it illegal this year if they went in the air, though I can't be sure of that. We settled for sparklers, as Riley was really the only little one around this year.
I LOVE those fireworks pictures. I really wanted to get some also, but no luck...Coley is growing up so fast.
Post a Comment