Monday, July 23, 2007

Beautiful morning!

Woke up this morning to a beautiful 55 degrees. Needless to say the windows were opened and we ate breakfast in the porch. So nice...if the rest of the summer would continue like today we'd be set.

P and I went to the pool this morning with Moms Club. The water was a little frigid but we survived. Then ran some errands. Hopefully I get most everything done on my to do list today so we can start packing. We leave Thursday to go to Wisconsin Dells. I'm so ready for a vacation to get out of the ordinary everyday routine. Need a change.

5 comments:

dana said...

coley looks so different from the side view, he looks all grown up. wow beautiful morning.

AmyWhit said...

It only got up into the 80's here today. Not cool...but not as hot as usual either! A vacation sounds just like heaven! I need one myself!

Your baby is sure looking like a big boy lately!

Amanda said...

Last night I went to check on him before I went to bed like usual and I just stopped at his crib and started crying. He's just so big and looked even bigger sleeping. He's not a baby baby anymore. :(

Stephanie said...

Those tearful moments are bittersweet you love them but they grow so fast. I am doing that with Maggie often and the more children debate continues!!

Jennifer said...

Just remember, he will always be your baby...remember to cherish each moment with your boys. Love that BOY!!